Friends Through Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When only the best will do

HomeWelcome!SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Final Boss Xan
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:32 pm by Virre

» My own review on Baten Kaitos [Swedish]
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm by gomsim

» It's finally here!
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 pm by Virre

» New Mines of Moria Trailer
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:58 pm by Virre

» Resident evil 5 Introduction
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm by Virre

» I've played the demo !
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 pm by Virre

» Super Smash Bros. Meele Introduction
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm by Virre

» Oblivion, the most Ultimate game in the Universe?
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 pm by Elho

» I bought it tonight! :D
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:03 am by gomsim

» This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !
My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 am by gomsim

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My experience of the Bad Company Demo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elho
Master
Master
Elho

My experience of the Bad Company Demo Empty
PostSubject: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 pm

I downloaded the demo yesterday which was a pain. It took about 1 hour and 30 minutes which i un-acceptable Sony has to figure out a way to speed up the downloads of popular and attractive demos. After the horribly long download i started to play the single player level. It began with a pretty ok cut-scene which reminded me of the film ''Jarhead'' pretty much. When the actual game started i was so excited to try the so called tactical destruction, it took awhile before the actual fighting started but when it did you were free to go on with the destruction. And boy was it cool pretty much everything you see on the screen is demolish-able i started of blowing a hole through the wall which felt pretty great, after that i started to clear the enemies out. Here is were i noticed a slight problem/bad play-style the enemies were a bit to accurate in their shooting you couldn't move a feet before you were shoot at which felt a bit annoying but thanks to a self regenerating health bar similar to Halo it wasn't so much of an issue as it could have been.

After the Single player mission i felt pretty happy with the result Dice had delivered. But then i started to play the multiplayer. And here is where i went from an 8 out of 10 to 9 out of 10. The destruction and the fast paced gameplay is so much more stepped up in multiplayer compared to single player. Multiplayer is intense and truly great. Even though i met several idiots of team mates i had a blast and I'm still playing the multiplayer part of the demo even though it's only one map.

My final thoughts about it is that Dice has made a great game. I'am already looking forward to the 26 of June when the full game is realesed now it's time to blow some stuff up! afro
Back to top Go down
http://web.mac.com/hudson551/iWeb/Webbplats%203/Welcome%20%21.ht
Svante
Not too bright
Not too bright
Svante

PostSubject: Re: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:18 pm

I think this game looks pretty cool. I havn't played the demo yet. Can I download it from the xbox 360 or is it a demo only for ps3?
Back to top Go down
Elho
Master
Master
Elho

PostSubject: Re: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:26 pm

I don't know about a Xbox 360 demo but it should come, the Beta was on 360 so it should come a demo
Back to top Go down
Svante
Not too bright
Not too bright
Svante

PostSubject: Re: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Nice.. I'm definitely gonna keep my eyes open for this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:20 am

Yep Svante Very Happy
Now you have bought it. What's your opinion? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://friendsthroughgames.forumotion.com
Snesum
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:18 pm

I rly like this game i'm a rank 25 general, skill lvl 7 Smile
Back to top Go down
//chaos
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:28 pm

I didnt think the demo was all that cool. Sure the multiplayer was pretty fun and the sounds were AWESOME, but it feels a bit boring, and the blowing-things-up isnt that well done either cause you can blow some things up but not everytihng which is kind of random.
Back to top Go down
Elho
Master
Master
Elho

PostSubject: Re: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:41 am

Well i've now been playing it for awhile now and i have to agree with Chaos a bit. The destruction isn't used to it's full potential and the game also suffers from some really strange design choices such as the rebounding health meter which is refilled by an injector during the single player session you often feel like a junkie of some sort who just injects a needle into his chests each and every minute. Also the weapons often feels like crap, if you fire a rifle grenade on a wall the whole thing becomes dust but if you shoot at the thing next to a guy he can survive and kill you while you are reloading. Back to the destruction it oftens feels like DICE doesn't dare to really utilize it say for example if you stand infront of a wall you just blow a hole in it if you have ammuniton and if you wouldn't you would be stuck that would feel like a natural thing the players who save the ammuniton can get out of tricky situations. But now DICE has made it so that there is constantly alternative routes. There is alot of problems in the game and i hope DICE will see to these til the next Battlefiled game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experience of the Bad Company Demo   My experience of the Bad Company Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

My experience of the Bad Company Demo
Page 1 of 1