Friends Through Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When only the best will do

HomeWelcome!SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Final Boss Xan
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:32 pm by Virre

» My own review on Baten Kaitos [Swedish]
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm by gomsim

» It's finally here!
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 pm by Virre

» New Mines of Moria Trailer
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:58 pm by Virre

» Resident evil 5 Introduction
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm by Virre

» I've played the demo !
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 pm by Virre

» Super Smash Bros. Meele Introduction
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm by Virre

» Oblivion, the most Ultimate game in the Universe?
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 pm by Elho

» I bought it tonight! :D
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:03 am by gomsim

» This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !
Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 am by gomsim

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Some Music from Baten Kaitos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

Some Music from Baten Kaitos Empty
PostSubject: Some Music from Baten Kaitos   Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Here is some in game music from Baten Kaitos. There is lots of music in this game and here are some samples. I would say that the music fits the enviroments perfectly!
Each time you encounter a new song in the game it pops up in the music gathering library so that you can listen to it when ever you want. This feature doesn't affect the gameplay at all, it's just a cool feature so that can listen to the beautiful music the game has to offer.

This is one of the battle themes. The original one isn't played with electric guitar, this one is only used while engaging harder enemies.

This is the main battle theme for Baten Kaitos. I think it's great, I'm sure there are better battle themes in other games, but of some reason this theme is good even after you've heard it for thousands of times in battle, it never gets old.

This is one of the rather calm songs in Baten Kaitos. Sometimes you can hear the wind pass by, that's because this song is played while you look at this island, it's suppose to make you feel like you are there in the middle of the air looking at the island. The picture here is only a firm picture though, and not footage from the game

I think this is the background music for the game trailer. It's very varied just like the trailer itself.

This song is very mysterious. Even though it doesn't sound like much here you'd notice while playing the game that this song gives a ton of atmosphere to the place where you are.

Now I'm not sure where this song is from, but is very beautiful and sounds rather sad or lonley maybe.

The following song is very beautiful. I don't know from where in the game it is though.

Taken from a review of Baten Kaitos:
"The music in BK is top notch. Motoi Sakuraba (Star Ocean, the Tales series) has outdone himself in a hauntingly beautiful score that only got better as I listened to it more and more. Genuinely appropriate and quite imaginative, the music in BK will make you want to turn up your speakers. As I was playing, my wife walked in and forced me to leave back to the overworld in the game in order to hear a particular track in the score; it really is that good. With very few throwaway pieces, I have no problem recommending the soundtrack of BK to whomever is interested in well composed music."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
https://friendsthroughgames.forumotion.com
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: Some Music from Baten Kaitos   Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Wit a minute Very Happy I think the 6:th song is the Moonlight sonata! Very Happy No wonder it's so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Virre
Master
Master
Virre

PostSubject: Re: Some Music from Baten Kaitos   Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:11 pm

The music sounds like most music does in games from Japan in my ears :3
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: Some Music from Baten Kaitos   Some Music from Baten Kaitos EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Nono! It's beautiful as hellish! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Music from Baten Kaitos   Some Music from Baten Kaitos Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Music from Baten Kaitos
Page 1 of 1