Friends Through Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When only the best will do

HomeWelcome!SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Final Boss Xan
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:32 pm by Virre

» My own review on Baten Kaitos [Swedish]
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm by gomsim

» It's finally here!
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 pm by Virre

» New Mines of Moria Trailer
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:58 pm by Virre

» Resident evil 5 Introduction
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm by Virre

» I've played the demo !
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 pm by Virre

» Super Smash Bros. Meele Introduction
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm by Virre

» Oblivion, the most Ultimate game in the Universe?
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 pm by Elho

» I bought it tonight! :D
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:03 am by gomsim

» This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !
This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 am by gomsim

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elho
Master
Master
Elho

This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! Empty
PostSubject: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:18 pm

I'm thinking about nuking the forum if there is this low activity, please guys take care of it. there hasn't been a new post since October ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://web.mac.com/hudson551/iWeb/Webbplats%203/Welcome%20%21.ht
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:05 pm

I know, doktor, but how often do you think our members visit this place? I visit it every day couse I have it as home page. But I don't feel any motivation to write if I have to send everybody messages on MSN to go here and read it and write comments. It should work on it's own. If you understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
https://friendsthroughgames.forumotion.com
Virre
Master
Master
Virre

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 pm

Oki It's time to get this forum runing again. There is no doubt about it Razz . We probably need some new members/get our current members a bot more active ^^ Anyway count me in, in ressing the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 pm

Hail Virre! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
//chaos
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Well to begin Elho, you could actually try to post more yourself haha. Razz But I guess you should change the layout, its just weird to have a whole forum dedicated to one single game...
Like you know have a forum only for Mirror's Edge but you should only have forums for Shooters, RPG's etc.
And try to advertise on other sites.
My two cents. ^^
Back to top Go down
Virre
Master
Master
Virre

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Yeah I agree I think we can remove atleast half of the subforums
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:15 pm

//chaos wrote:
Well to begin Elho, you could actually try to post more yourself haha. Razz But I guess you should change the layout, its just weird to have a whole forum dedicated to one single game...
Like you know have a forum only for Mirror's Edge but you should only have forums for Shooters, RPG's etc.
And try to advertise on other sites.
My two cents. ^^

But then, how will we find thingss!!!! ouäähh!! *really, REALLY awfully crying little smiley*
Back to top Go down
//chaos
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Hahah cool down hehe. Razz
Well like in the RPG forum you have a topic about Oblivion and in that topic is all the info about the game and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Virre
Master
Master
Virre

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:30 pm

I love the
Quote :
ouäähh!!
sound G you have to show it to me next time we meet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Virre wrote:
I love the
Quote :
ouäähh!!
sound G you have to show it to me next time we meet Very Happy

Of course Very Happy

But what's the difference between having a Oblivion forum and a Mirror's edge forum? ^^ But I, too, think we should do that reformation...
Back to top Go down
//chaos
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:17 am

Umm sorr G I meant an Oblivion topic in the rpg form or someting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 am

//chaos wrote:
Umm sorr G I meant an Oblivion topic in the rpg form or someting. Very Happy

Aha ok Very Happy I understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !   This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one ! Empty

Back to top Go down

This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !
Page 1 of 1