Friends Through Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When only the best will do

HomeWelcome!SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Final Boss Xan
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:32 pm by Virre

» My own review on Baten Kaitos [Swedish]
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm by gomsim

» It's finally here!
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 pm by Virre

» New Mines of Moria Trailer
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:58 pm by Virre

» Resident evil 5 Introduction
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm by Virre

» I've played the demo !
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 pm by Virre

» Super Smash Bros. Meele Introduction
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm by Virre

» Oblivion, the most Ultimate game in the Universe?
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 pm by Elho

» I bought it tonight! :D
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:03 am by gomsim

» This forum needs a kickstart or it's off to the junkyard for this one !
I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 am by gomsim

Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Hey! I have been playing lotro a lot (not as much as my friend Dogrim of course). But I stoped last autumn... I got a little tired of it.... but then I tried other MMOs, and they have never been even close to as fun as lotro is. Lotro has a story line which is very good, long and engaging and lots of more (I just wanted to mention the story =P).

Now I want to start playing again, BUT! Since my brother and I shared the same account before, and he too wants to play, I cannot play. So I thought... Why not just buy a new game and make a new account, that's even better cause then we can play at the same time. And now the game itself doesn't cost that much.. like around 20€ or something.

So, I thought maybe someone would like to join me when I once again step into J.R.R Tolkiens world along with Strdav, my brother, Virre, Ilberoc, Rullo and of course, lots of, lots of other adventurers.

At the moment I'm playing a 14-day free trail to make it easier for me to decide if I wanna buy it, and I HAVE already decided as you can see. Try it out yourself at trylotro.com.
Back to top Go down
https://friendsthroughgames.forumotion.com
Virre
Master
Master
Virre

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:15 pm

You have my bow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Anyone else? Very Happy

And my axe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Virre
Master
Master
Virre

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:42 pm

C'mon ppl Very Happy It will be loads of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Yeah c'mon! Give it a try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
//chaos
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Okay okay, if you insist. Do know that Rullo is no more. Razz Or not in or kin atleast.
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:09 pm

Yep Smile We know... He's not in the kin, but elsewere... But I don't think I can start at this time... too much work to do... So it doesn't feel right starting an MMORPG now... :/
Back to top Go down
//chaos
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:37 pm

gomsim wrote:
Yep Smile We know... He's not in the kin, but elsewere... But I don't think I can start at this time... too much work to do... So it doesn't feel right starting an MMORPG now... :/

scratch

*looks at the opening post*

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
gomsim
Master
Master
gomsim

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:26 am

yeah? What do you mean? I wrote that before I found out that the holiday soon was coming to it's end... and now it has. tongue
Back to top Go down
Virre
Master
Master
Virre

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Quote :
Moria. Once it was glorious, the greatest of Dwarf-cities, but now its fabled halls are filled with shadow and death. Men and Dwarves whisper its name with awe, and even Hobbits know enough to fear. Known by the Dwarves as Khazad-dûm, Moria is a realm far greater than any have imagined. Filled with incredible treasures and unspeakable dangers, the Black Pit has been the bane of many, but has never been fully explored until now.

Great riches can be bestowed on the once who are brave enough to travel into the dark depths of Khazad-dûm. There for I Dogrim Stonehelmet ask you my fellow brothers will you once again raise you battle axes, your bows and your shields and join me for this last great adventure.

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?   I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of starting playing lotro! Anyone coming with me?
Page 1 of 1